Thursday

When life gives you lemons... go to CVS and buy a candy bar


I just want to share with all of you one of the most amazing, easy secrets in the whole world. It's called apple dumplings, Ree Drummond style. You remember my bff/idol/favorite person evah Ree, of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I wrote about her here when she talked about her adventures with Tanner, the Barbie dog. Anyway, she has a whole segment of her blog where she shares her favorite down-home country recipes. She sends them all with plenty of detailed pictures and descriptions of every step. And this recipe, like most of them, is composed mainly of butter and sugar. This one is super easy, uses Pillsbury dough crescent rolls, and a can of mountain dew (I use 7-up). I do usually frown upon recipes involving canned/premade things. But if you have a sweet craving and don't want to go to alot of trouble, make this. Or I'll make it for you if you trade me for something good. We'll talk business later.

Click on the title for the link
I hope you've voted on the poll by now