Monday

Flossing with angel hair pasta


I read the first Twilight book. And my life didn't suddenly become more meaningful, I didn't begin wishing that all guys at the highschool were vampires and werewolves, and I didn't start replacing names in love songs with Edward and Sessy. But I liked it. Well, really, I liked the story. The writing on the other hand, drove me crazy. Stephanie Meyer, author of the hit book series, has admitted that she's a storyteller, not a writer. And that's fine if you're someone who likes a good story. But to someone who craves juicy language, these books are about as desireable as fish heads. Here's my impression: 'Edward looked at me, his face a mixture of longing, sorrow, excitement, depression, anxiety, confusion, delight, hunger, and constipation.' Obviously, I'm a picky, slight fan. But there are those, whom I may even see every day in the halls of high school, who are hopelessly obsessed. Check out this video to see how this kind of obsession can effect a regular woman. Very funny!

Click on the title to watch