Monday

Eating soup with chopsticks


First, let me start off by thanking you all for VOTING ON THE POLL ON THE TOP RIGHT. If you don't understand the poll, then you haven't been reading/have been bad. Click here for the Waterbeds for quadrupeds post, read it, and vote as soon as you're done, or I will tell Santa that you've been bad. And you don't want to make me bring the big guy in the red suit into this, do you? I didn't think so. This post is a great little video about a wedding gone wrong. The ceremony's perfect, bride looks beautiful and says 'I do' just as planned. But when the minister asks the best man of the wedding to bring forward the rings, havok strikes. I don't want to spoil it, but it's pretty much hilarious. It's very short, less than a minute, and the laughs are definitely worth the watch.

Click on the title for the link
vote on the poll gogogo!