Tuesday

Waterbeds for quadrupeds


Ladies and gents, prepare yourselves. Something shocking and surprising has occurred recently, the likes of which have never happened in the life of the blog. The end. Just kidding, there's more. I just like to do that sometimes. So the shocking thing that has happened is that the brilliance and omniscience of Sessygirl has been challenged. Yes, Maddie W. has stepped up to the plate and decided to present me with what she thinks is an even better parody of Miley's 7 things video. Well, I'm going to leave this up to you, viewers. I have no opinion in the matter, but I'm interested in what you think. Look to the top right to the poll, and place your vote before February 1st.

Don't remember the parody I originally posted? View it here
Haven't seen Miley's overdone original? Watch it here

To see contender #2 (Maddie's vote), simply click on the title.