Saturday

Hey you! Off my planet


Thanks to Meghan A. for keeping me up to date and alerting me to this news story. I'm sure you've all heard something about the plane crash that occurred on Thursday. A plane carrying 155 passengers flew into a flock of birds, several of which were caught in the engines. The hero, a US Airways pilot, saw that they had no choice but to make an emergency landing. They landed safely in NY's Hudson River, on one of its coldest days of the year. As the aircraft began to sink, all 155 were loaded onto boats from the icy waters. Even though paramedics treated close to 80 people, all lived to tell the tale. I'm not a huge-o fan of posting articles, so I made sure that this has a video as an option as well.

Click on the title for the link, and click on the video on the top left if you want
Poll's almost up. Votey vote vote now.