Thursday

We have located your pants


This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. I didn't go searching it out, I promise. Blame Amanda S. if you watch this and end up needing therapy. I don't even quite know how to describe it. There's these two guys... at least I was under the impression they were male. It might be the mohawk hairdos, crazy facial expressions, flamboyant dance moves, or the high pitched singing that glued my eyes to the screen. It could be a combination of them all, but for some reason, I couldn't look away until the 2:10 was through. Wow. Why hasn't someone suggested to Obama that the best way to get terrorists to talk is to sit them down in front of painful, but hilarious videos like these? They'd be so mesmirized that they'd start blabbing the goods without hardly being prompted. We're definitely onto something here, people.

Click on the title for the link
Even Obama has voted on my poll. So you better too.