Thursday

I'm back. I'm black. Just kidding, I'm extremely white.


Hey lovers and fighters!
It's been a long time, hasn't it? Have all y'all missed me as much as I've missed you? Of course you have. Silly question. But the point is that I'm blogging again. You can expect one post a day from me, at least for the time being. And you may have noticed that TWSS has a brand new look. However, your favorite internet posts and funnies are still here, same as before. Don't forget to check out the poll, which is on the right of your screen, just as you're used to. And of course, I'm still here! So really, not much has changed.

I thought I'd start you all off with a group that's been in my head ever since Lizzie M. introduced us via youtube. You probably haven't heard of Irish band The Script. But with a sound that's a perfect balance of rock and pop, this trio will definitely leave an impression on you. This song is from their self-titled platinum selling album. In The Man Who Can't Be Moved, sweet lyrics and an attractive lead singer will make you a Script addict. Click on the title for the link to the music video.