Sunday

Clever things to say after inhaling from a helium balloon


Readers, I have a confession to make.

You may want to prepare yourself. Yes, it's that bad. I've tried my hardest to provide you with the best internet tidbits. My blog has been here on rainy days, days when your date has stood you up, and days when your friends have gone to camp and left you home with no social life. Yes, I've tried to be there for you. And that's why, in my time of need, I'm asking you to be here for me. The truth is... I'm struggling with an addiction problem. Oh no, not a typical addiction situation. I'm still just as straight-edge Mormon as it gets.

It all started when I innocently visited the Converse site in search of some stylish new sneaks. I clicked around a little, y'know. And I happened to discover the design-your-own Converse shoes feature they have. To put it simply, it was love at first sight. Problem is, I can't seem to pull myself away. All my free time goes into this relationship now. I've designed at least 15 different pairs of sneakers, all featuring different patterns and color schemes. I haven't ordered myself any yet, mainly because I can't seem to pick between all of my masterpieces. Converse does a great job of making the design process easy and fun. And you can rotate your sneaks to view them from all angles, just as if you were picking them up off a store shelf. So try it out, have fun... but don't get too carried away. Trust me, it can happen.

Click on the title for the link.