Sunday

Bonsai kitten


What's up, all you dreamers and schemers?

Is anyone else not a 'Fred' fan? You all know who I'm talking about. Annoying youtuber who has achieved some kind of miraculous fame through giving himself a chipmunk voice. His whole shtick is that he's a six year old with ADHD and an alcoholic mom. Except in reality, he's still just a feminine 15 year old with acne and Zac Efron hair. Ewww. Trust me, the execution is just as bad as the whole idea is. So why is he the #1 most subscribed vlogger of all time? Does this make sense to anyone? I mean, I guess he's attractive if you're into that whole thing. Personally though, I just don't understand it. I'm guessing the majority of his 1,347,805 subscribers are made up of a certain category of the pre-teen population. You know, the ones who wear Hannah Montana wigs to the grocery store and dream of being just like Selena Gomez. Not that I have anything against those people...

But I think I've gotten sidetracked. Livelavalive's Mitchell Davis pokes a little fun at the whole idea of Fred by undergoing surgery that makes his voice the opposite of Fred's high pitched squeaks. A funny idea carried out well. Kudos Livelavalive! Click on the title to link to the video.