Thursday

20/20 hearing

Frogs and toads,

I just thought you should know that a miraculous, wonderful thing just occurred. It's called- I just found a box full of Shamwow brand towels in my basement. I know. How did this amazing event unfold, you may ask? It happened a little something like this:

"Mom, don't we still have that Shamwow that you bought as a joke that one time?"

"Yeah, we have a whole box in the basement."

So... not as exciting as you expected, was it? But I have the Shamwowie-wow-wows now at my full disposal. Which makes up for the lack of a theatrical discover of the towels. The internet wonder I have for you today is a video that mocks the infamous Shamwow commercial. I know what you're thinking, "but Sessygirl, I've seen many such parodies in my time. What else is there?" But this one is a little different. It's actually an ad for paper towels. Who knew the basic household item had so many uses? Definitley going to force a smile out of you.